Vision and Goals of the House
Building a Godly Legacy-One family at a time-One relationship at a time
- Sunday 10:30 AM
- Childrens Church 11:30 AM
- Saturday night 6:30
- To know and love God with all our heart, mind and strength, and to reveal His glory in the earth!
- To experience God in dynamic worship where His power and grace can overwhelm us!
- To know and love one another as a family. Where church is more than just a meeting, rather it is a way of life!
- To build healthy families on Christ Jesus the Rock!
- To be a place where the lost can be found, the hurting healed and the broken restored!
- To love our neighbors as Christ has loved us and gave His life for us!
- To make Disciples who will disciple the nations!
- To bring light into darkness and to destroy all of the works of the evil one!
- Our goal is to build a vibrant congregation of disciples in Lebanon, Tennessee. These Christians will live as a witness of Christ's Lordship in this city and the surrounding communities.
- We will value the presence of God in our services, It will be common for people to experience the presence of the Holy Spirit in a way that they have never known before.
- The goal of the church will be to produce sons and daughters who will know God and love Him with their whole heart.
- We will be a church known for our passionate worship and our deep love and affection for one another.
- We will not succumb to the temptation to be another religious institution or a religious plantation, but we will be a family.
- We will be specific and determined in our vision to be a multi-cultural and multi-generational congregation.